Now, these are the dresses that brought a revolutionary change in the way of dressing. Hence, still a favorite costume in any theme parties. You can get volumes of them in any costume rental stores or design yourself with the help of seamstress. The flapper costumes, the gangster outfits and evening gowns with colorful accessories were a craze that even now is seen vibrantly in Halloween and old retro theme parties.
Of course, you desire to enjoy these kinds of parties with your partner, thus the dresses you both prefer should reflect you as a perfect couple. Thus, your search starts to buy such 1920s costumes perfect for a couple. Your search ends when you link to popular online shops ready to sell 1920s couple costumes for the best deal like funwirks.com and costumesrock.com.
Once you visit the online platform you prefer to visit again and again as the designs of the dresses may be old however the creativity in designing them boosts up lady’s beauty even more. Men look really macho and smart once they wear the 1920s costumes from these famous stores.
Here are the most sought after 1920s costumes as they are easy to use and look picture perfect:
- Be a flapper girl: You just need a flapper dress, a broad head band and a wide belt over your dress to look like the youngster of 1920s. You don’t have to opt for the classic black and white colors as they wore during those times. Now, you can get the dresses in bright colors matched with satin gloves and stockings. You just need to wear long string of pearls with matching ear studs to enhance your beauty more.
- Be a beachside girl: The costume really is appropriate to wear for parties held in beach or yacht. You need a lace parasol over your swimming costume and the waist covered with a tunic. It will be more effective while wearing black and white striped swimming costume. Your partner can even arrive to the party in the same color swimming outfit and both as a couple will surely look sexy.
- Gatsby costume great to be a lady in black: You will need any beaded shirt dress or black sequin evening gown with matching accessories.
- Dress like Charlie Chaplin: This is quite easy as you know his typical costume. You just need a black overcoat, a moustache trimmed exactly like Charlie Chaplin (can get fake moustache), bowler hat and a classic cane. Make sure your shoes look shiny and matching well with the coat.
- You can be a gangster: A classic stylish suit with shining pointed black shoes, big wig and a cigar in hand will perfectly match to resemble 1920s gangster.
- Wear Downtown Abbey movie costume: You can wear button down wingtip collar shirt adorn with black bow tie. To make it more perfect like in the movie white gloves and white waist jacket will do.
It isn’t a hard task to find 1920s Couples Costumes as they resemble today’s party tuxedo. You just need to make few minor changes that will look exactly like the attire of 1920s. Thus, enjoy the costumes and have fun with your loved partner in the parties.